Men's work boots that are waterproof, puncture-resistant, and warm.
Rainproof, breathable, and built for the highest level of protection, these men's work boots are some of the warmest we create. They have an insulated leather upper equipped with a composite toe. The footbed plus lightweight midsole keep you comfortable on your feet, and a puncture resistant plate helps protect against hazards on the job.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure; 400 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Swen Flex® Puncture Resistant Plate protects against puncture hazards to the bottom of the foot; Meets ASTM 2413-18 standards; CSA Grade 1 toe protection and CSA electrical shock resistance of 18KV under dry conditions
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards meeting ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Molded rubber toe bumper and abrasion-resistant rubber heel; Lightweight EVA midsole
- Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility with every step
- Electrical Hazard, secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Country of Origin: Imported