Men's rugged steel-toed work boots for added impact resistance on the farm.
Weather is only one of the hazards on the farm. These 6-inch boots deliver weather protection and impact resistance for everyday wear. A reinforced heel works with the Achilles flex joint for impact resistance and a natural range of motion. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet warm and dry in all weather, while a durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ground.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breatheTPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Direct welt construction; Dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Country of Origin: Imported