Men's lightweight FR henley that fights off sweat and odor.
When you need to stay covered on the job, this men's flame-resistant henley has your back. The shirt is made for comfort from lightweight FR jersey that wicks away sweat and fights odor. It features its rating labels right on the chest pocket, making it quick and easy for safety checks.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on pocket
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat and fights odors
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
- Rib-knit henley collar with three-button placket
- Left chest pocket
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash cold separately, Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxid e, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Do not iron, Do not use fabric soften ers, Do not starch, Do not dry clean,