Men's relaxed-fit jeans made with durable FR denim.
These men's jeans give you the compliance your job demands without sacrificing the durability and comfort you'd expect from a pair of Carhartt pants. They're made of flame-resistant denim that's garment-washed for softness. They have a cut that's relaxed through the seat and thigh, with a straight leg opening that fits over most boots.
- 14.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zip fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxi de, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Iron with low heat, Do not use fabri c softeners, Do not starch, Garment may be dry cleaned,