Men's lightweight, rugged boots that stand up to long hours on the job.
Light on weight and heavy on durability, these men's work boots keep you comfortable till you clock-out. The leather upper rests on a lightweight cushioned midsole, which includes a shock-absorbing insert made with electrical work in mind. Giving you good grip with every step, the rugged outsole resists oil, chemicals, heat, and abrasion.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Country of Origin: Imported