Men's heavyweight, jersey-lined corduroy shirt with handwarmer pockets.
Because of its durability and warmth, corduroy was a popular workwear fabric in the 1800s. This men's Carhartt shirt is more of an everyday button-down, but the benefits remain the same. The heavyweight, jersey-lined corduroy holds strong through the cold. Cut for a loose fit, it layers easily over tees.
- 8.9-ounce, 100% cotton corduroy
- Soft jersey lining for comfort
- Button front with spread collar
- Two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Two mitered chest pockets with button closure
- Two front handwarmer pockets with jersey lining
- snap closures