Men's FR long sleeve plaid that is built to move.
When you work near open flame or electrical hazards, safety and comfort are intertwined. This men's FR shirt keeps you safe on the job without weighing you down. It's made from a cotton-blend twill that resists flame, wicks away sweat, and fights odor.
- 6.5-ounce, 75% Cotton/20% Polyethylene vinyl acetate/5% Para Aramid FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and ASTM F1506
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat, dry fast and fight odors
- FastDry® technology keeps you cool for all day comfort
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket
- NFPA 2112 / CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Model Height: 6'3" Chest Size: 44" Wearing Size: Med/Large
- Two chest pockets with button closures