Men's Relaxed Fit FR pants that are built to move.
Safety doesn't have to come at the cost of comfort. These men's jeans hold up to NFPA 2112 and MFPA 70E standards while keeping you comfortable long beyond clock-out. They're made of FR denim with enough flex to bend, stretch, and move. The straight-leg jeans are cut for a relaxed fit, with extra room to move in the seat and thigh.
- 12.5 ounce, 99% cotton / 1% spandex FR denimMeets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Comfortable fit through the seat and thigh with room to move
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Strong sewn-on seam belt loops
- Model height: 6.2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 32 x 32
- Country of Origin: Imported