Designed with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this men's jacket punches above its weight class.
When your job requires exposure to dangerous arcs and flames, protect yourself with this men's flame-resistant jacket. It's made of lightweight, water-resistant fabric that gives you the warmth and durability of sandstone duck without the bulk. Stretch panels on the back, elbows, and sides let you maneuver into tight spots.
- Quick Duck®: 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton/12% nylon; 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier outerwear
- Mighty Back™ bi-swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow™ for less restriction: it has an inside stretch panel and articulated seams on the outside
- Sleeve-riding-up prevention in the form of an under arm Freedom Gusset™ and stretch side panels
- Vislon® front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape plus inside protective flap
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112