Men's flame-resistant bibs made with durable cotton duck.
Since 1889, Carhartt has been creating heavy-duty gear for people facing the toughest tasks. These men's bib overalls help you stay safe and comfortable on the job with flame-resistant cotton duck. They have ankle-to-thigh zips to give you quick ventilation and a durable double-front design made with your knee pads in mind.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on front pocket
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-above-knee brass leg zips with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Close suspender buckles before washing, Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), D o not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxide, Tumble dry low remove prompt ly, Iron with low heat, Do not use fabric softeners, Do not starch, Garm ent may be dry cleaned,