Men's button-down shirt made of durable flame-resistant twill.
Designed to handle the most rugged working conditions, this men's button-down shirt keeps you safe from dangerous arcs and flame. It's made of FR twill, with durable triple-stitched seams. The utilitarian design features two flap pockets on the chest.
- 7-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Button-down collar and front; Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Extended sleeve plackets with adjustable two-button cuffs
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Model No. TW0160-FRM
- Country of Origin: Imported