Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 - Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
Equipped for the harshest conditions, this men's Carhartt parka is wind-resistant, water-repellent, and dependably warm. Made from strong Cordura® with 700-fill featherless down insulation. Includes a detachable hood, reflective elements, and all the pockets you could ask for.
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- 390g 3M™ Thinsulate™ 700-fill featherless down insulation
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black reflective taping on center back, front pockets, and back of cuffs
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Full two-way front zip with snap button storm flap; Detachable faux fur hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closure help keep out the cold
- 3M™ reflective Carhartt patch
- Left-chest zip map pocket; Right-chest snap-button pocket; Hook-and-loop sleeve pocket
- Two lower-front hook-and-loop pockets with side zips; Back zip pocket; Inner zip and hook-and-loop pockets
- Model No. OP4476-M
- Country of Origin: Imported