Warmth Rating Earned: Level 3 - Warmest
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
This men's hooded jacket is built to brave wind, cold, and hard days on the job. It's made of our heavyweight cotton duck, which is sanded and brushed for softness. It's made for comfort, with internal rib-knit cuffs and a warm Sherpa lining. Previously known as the Sierra Jacket
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton washed duck
- Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Attached sherpa-lined hood with hidden drawcord
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two inside pockets
- Lower front pockets lined for warmth
- Back length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. OJ4392-M
- Country of Origin: Imported