Warmth Rating Earned: Level 3 - Warmest
Engineered For High Warmth in Severly Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
Made to hold their own through cold and wind, these women's heavyweight bibs are the hardest-working overalls around. They're made of our rugged ringspun duck with flex side panels for a comfortable fit. The quilted nylon lining is insulated through the legs, and reinforced kick panels lend long-lasting durability.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton ringspun duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation through the legs for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with webbing slider for personalized fit
- Stretch side panels for a precise fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zipper closure for electronics
- Two large, lower front ledge pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers for easy on and off
- Reinforced Cordura® 360-degree kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Model No. OR4031-W
- Country of Origin: Imported