Men's heavyweight bibs with leg zips, a double front, and a warm lining.
These men's heavyweight bibs hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of hard work. The overalls are made with our rugged firm-hand duck, the most durable canvas out there. They have a smooth quilted lining from the waist down, with ankle-to-thigh leg zips for quick ventilation.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining to waist for easy on and off; Polyester insulation to waist for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Two large front pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zips with storm flaps
- Reinforced Cordura® back-leg kick panels add durability
- Right-leg and left-leg hammer loops
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Color Black and Blaze Orange: Machine wash cold with like colors - Zippe d, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Steam iron shell only, Do Not Iron - Linings, Color Brown and Dark Navy: Machine wash warm with like colors - Zipped, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only , Do Not Iron - Linings,