Men's durable midweight jeans.
These men's jeans are made with midweight denim that's just as tough and durable as our heavyweight denim. The relaxed-fit jeans have a straight leg opening that fits over boots.
- Bedrock fiber content is 12.5-ounce, 82% cotton/18% polyester denim; Frontier fiber content is 86% cotton/14% polyester denim
- Sits at the waist with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Relaxed seat and thigh for easy movement
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Ounce-for-ounce as durable as 15-ounce denim
- Straight leg opening
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 32 x 32
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Color 968: Machine wash warm with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Iron with low heat, Do not dry clean. Colors 980 and 966: Turn garment inside out, Machine wash warm separatel y, Non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, H ot Iron If Needed, Do not dry clean,