Men's FR twill coveralls made for comfort and durability.
Carhartt has staked its reputation on producing heavy-duty gear for people facing the toughest tasks. These men's coveralls help you stay safe on the job. They're made of all-cotton twill that's flame-resistant, comfortable, and built to last.
- 9-ounce, 100% cotton FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Spread collar; Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer storm flaps
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two chest flap pockets
- Two pass-through pockets
- Utility pocket
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), all zippers closed, Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxide, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Do not use fabri c softeners, Iron with low heat, Do not starch, Garment may be dry clean ed,