Men's soft yet durable FR duck dungarees with a loose original fit.
Classic and comfortable, these men's work dungarees keep you covered on the job. They're made of durable FR duck that's been washed for softness. The loose original fit is full through the seat and thighs, giving you plenty of room to kneel, bend, or squat.
- 11-ounce FR duck, 88% cotton / 12% nylon
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Left-leg utility band
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm (140F/60C), Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxid e, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Iron with low heat, Do not use fabric softeners, Do not starch, Garment may be dry cleaned,