A men's jacket made of water-repellent and wind-resistant cotton duck.
Rancher or lineman, anyone who works outside can appreciate the cold-weather chops of this men's hooded jacket. Proudly made in the USA, it's built with water-repellent and wind-resistant rugged cotton duck. The body and hood are lined with quilted flannel for under-the-covers warmth.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight, sturdy 100% ring-spun cotton duck canvas; Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Quilted flannel lining in body and quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Attached quilted flannel-lined hood with drawcord closure
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist help keep out the cold
- Two inside pockets for additional storage
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 29 inches; Large tall: 31 inches
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Color Black: Machine wash cold with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble d ry low remove promptly, Steam iron shell only, All colors except Black: Machine wash warm with like colors, Do not blea ch, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only,