Warmth Rating Earned: Level 3 - Warmest
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
This men's coat puts a tough barrier between you and the elements. It's made with heavyweight firm-hand duck, which only gets better with time. Built for cold temperatures, this coat features a smooth quilted lining as well as the warmest insulation we offer. The two-way front zip brings some comfort to long hours behind the wheel.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight firm-hand, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Full two-way brass zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two chest pockets with flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size M
- Model No. OC0003-M
- Country of Origin: Imported