Four-season Wellington safety boots for men.
Farming and ranching is four-season work. Slip-on convenience and insulated all-weather versatility define this steel-toed Wellington safety boot. A waterproof-breathable membrane works with the sweat-wicking liner and low-bulk insulation to keep your feet warm and dry in all weather. The reinforced body features integrated impact resistance at the heel and toe to stand up to daily farm wear. A durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ground.
- Oil-tanned and polyurethane-coated leathers
- 400 LiteFire® insulation keeps feet warm
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Welt-constructed, dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Country of Origin: Imported