Men's FR pants that are built to move.
Safety doesn't have to come at the cost of comfort. These men's jeans hold up to NFPA 2112 and MFPA 70E standards while keeping you comfortable long beyond clock-out. They're made of FR denim with enough flex to bend, stretch, and move. The straight-leg jeans are cut for a relaxed fit, with extra room to move in the seat and thigh.
- 11-ounce, 69% Cotton/29% Modacrylic/1% Elastane/1% Aramid FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat, dry fast and fight odors
- FastDry® technology keeps you cool for all day comfort
- Sits at the waist
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- NFPA 2112 /CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Model No. BD4790-FRM
- Country of Origin: Imported