Warmth Rating Earned: Level 3 - Warmest
Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details.
This men's rugged layer takes our classic active jac and adapts it for the most hazardous work conditions out there. It's made with heavyweight cotton canvas that fights off wind and cold while providing protection against flames. A quilted lining adds extra warmth and comfort.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord
- Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer hook-and-loop storm flaps for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"
- Model No. OJ1621-FRM
- Country of Origin: Imported