A workwear essential for the water lover, this women's hooded jacket would look equally at ease draped over a wetsuit on the beach as over a button-up at the office. Co-created by midwest-based Carhartt and California-born surf brand Hurley, it's designed for easy outfit changes as you go from work to the waves. It's made of durable material that shrugs off light rain, with two double-entry pockets to warm up cool hands.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) fabric
- Snap button front
- Attached bungee-adjustable hood for full coverage
- Inner drawcord on waist for an adjustable fit
- Drop-in hand pockets with side entry
- Inner right-chest drop-in pocket
- Center-back hem slit for mobility