Men's heavyweight, double-front bibs built for the cold.
Rugged and comfortable, these men's heavyweight bibs stand up to hard days on the job. They're made with quilt-lined sandstone duck, which has a soft feel from the start. The double layer at the knees accommodates knee pads, and the back pockets are reinforced to prevent blow-outs.
- 12-ounce, 100% sandstone duck
- 100% quilted nylon lining to waist for easy on and off; Polyester insulation for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Zip fly
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Two large lower front pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size 32 x 32
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
All colors except Black: Machine wash warm with like colors - Zipped, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only, Color Black: Machine wash cold with like colors - Zipped, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Steam iron shell only,