A men's jacket made of water-repellent and wind-resistant cotton duck.
Rancher or lineman, anyone who works outside can appreciate the cold-weather chops of this men's hooded jacket. Proudly , it's crafted with water-repellent and wind-resistant rugged cotton duck. The body and hood are lined with quilted flannel for under-the-covers warmth.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. Water repellent and Wind resistant.
- Quilted-flannel lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Attached quilted-flannel-lined hood with draw-cord closure
- Two inside pockets for additional storage
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist work to keep out the cold
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size M
- Made in the USA of imported parts
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Color Black: Machine wash cold with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble d ry low remove promptly, Steam iron shell only, All colors except Black: Machine wash warm with like colors, Do not blea ch, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only,