Men's button-up shirt made of lightweight, flame-resistant twill.
A comfortable option for warm work environments, this men's collared shirt keeps you safe on the job without weighing you down. At six ounces, it's among the lightest flame-resistant button-ups we offer. It's built to last from durable cotton-blend twill and features two flap pockets on the chest.
- 6-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Button-down collar and front; Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxi de, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Iron with low heat, Do not use fabri c softeners, Do not starch, Garment may be dry cleaned,