Men's midweight FR canvas pants with a loose original fit.
These men's canvas pants are built to last through several seasons of hard work. Comfortable enough for warm weather, they're made with midweight FR canvas. They feature a cell phone pocket on the leg as well as multiple utility pockets. The loose original fit is our most generous cut, giving you plenty of room to kneel, bend, or squat.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Our roomiest cut with a generous fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Multiple utility pockets; Cell phone pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm - 165F(74C), Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxi de, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Iron with low heat, Do not use fabri c softeners, Do not starch, Garment may be dry cleaned,