Men's FR cotton canvas active jac with a warm quilt lining.
This men's rugged layer takes our classic active jac and adapts it for the most hazardous work conditions out there. It's made of midweight canvas that fights off wind and cold while providing protection against flames. A quilted lining adds extra warmth and comfort.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR canvas
- 8.75-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 3 label sewn on zipper flap
- Quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Inner and outer protective hook-and-loop flaps for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm (140F/60C), Do not bleach, Do not use hydrogen peroxid e, Tumble dry low remove promptly, Do not use fabric softeners, Iron wit h low heat, Do not starch, Garment may be dry cleaned,