Men's waterproof, breathable pants with a double-front design.
These men's pants not only keep you dry in a downpour, they're also breathable, comfortable, and equipped with plenty of pockets. The lightweight construction features ankle-to-waist zippers, reinforced kick panels, and plenty of pockets. A double layer at the knees gives you a place to stick your knee pads.
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Mesh-lined body for breathability; Taffeta lining from the knee down for easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Elastic waistband with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-waist two-way leg zips with snap-button double storm flaps for easy wear over clothes
- Reinforced nylon kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Inseam: Large regular: 31"; Large tall: 33"
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: Lining 1: 100% Polyester, Lining: Lining 2: 100% Nylon, Other: Exclusive Trimming, Washing: Machine Wash Cold - Ge ntle Cycle - Mild Detergent, Bleach: Do Not Bleach, Drying: Tumble Dry L ow, Remove Promptly, Iron: Do Not Iron, Dry Cleaning: Do Not Dry Clean, WARNINGS: LGW - Lined Garment Warning (Separate Label)