A workwear essential adapted for warm weather, these men's shorts are a collaboration between midwest-based Carhartt and California-born surf brand Hurley. They're made with all the pockets you'd expect from a pair of Carhartts, including a zip pocket for your phone and a drop-in pocket on the leg. The lightweight ripstop fabric gives you the flex and durability you need when working in the yard or fixing the truck.
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Front slash pockets
- Right-leg drop-in pockets for tools and pencils
- Left-leg zip pocket
- Side utility band for longer tools
- Inseam: 8"; Outseam: 19"
- If you like our original fit, we recommend you get these in one size up. If you prefer our relaxed or slimmer fits, then these should fit true to size
- Model height: 6'2"; Wearing size 32