Men's heavyweight bibs with leg zips, a double front, and a full quilted lining.
These men's fully lined biberalls hold their own through wind, light rain, and seasons of hard work. They're made with our heavyweight firm-hand duck, the most durable canvas out there. The smooth quilted lining runs from the cuffs through the bib, and waist-high leg zips offer quick ventilation.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Polyester insulation for midweight warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Full zip front with snap-button storm flap
- Two chest pockets with zip closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Hammer loops and ruler pockets on the right and left legs
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-waist leg zips with snap-button storm flaps
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Color Black: Machine wash cold with like colors - Zipped, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only, Color Brown: Machine wash warm with like colors - Zipped, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium remove promptly, Steam iron shell only,