Women's extra-thick socks made for extreme cold.
When you're heading out to the barn in frigid winter weather, you'll appreciate the heavy-duty warmth and protection of these women's socks. They're made of a sweat-wicking wool blend, with abrasion-resistant Cordura® yarn in the heel and toe.
- Heather Gray: 67% acrylic / 19% merino wool / 13% nylon / 1% spandex; Charcoal and denim: 69% acrylic / 18% merino wool / 12% nylon / 1% spandex; Khaki: 66% acrylic / 21% merino wool / 12% nylon / 1% spandex
- FastDry® technology wicks sweat and fights odors
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® yarns extend throughout the heel and toe for durability
- Fully cushioned for warmth and protection against the elements
- Lighter knit structure at the ankle reduces bulk
- Top length: 9"-11"
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Carhartt socks will cover premature failure of any of our products caused by a defect in the original materials or workmanship.
Please contact our customer service team for all warranty questions:
Machine wash warm with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium, remove promptly, Do not iron, Do not dry clean