Men's heavyweight jacket that's waterproof, breathable, and heavy-duty.
Carhartt staked its reputation on building long-lasting gear that stands up to the toughest jobs. This men's jacket keeps you covered against the toughest weather with a fully-taped design that's waterproof breathable. Previously known as the Shoreline Jacket. Previously known as the Shoreline Jacket
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Polyester mesh lining in body for breathability; Taffeta sleeve and hood lining for easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps to keep water out
- Snap-on drawcord-adjustable hood with visor
- Left-chest map pocket with waterproof zip closure; Two lower-front zip pockets with storm flaps
- Two inner pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Elastic drawcord on hem
- Back Length: Large regular: 29"; Large Tall: 31"
- Country of Origin: Imported