Women's Wellington work boots for all-around farm and ranch wear.
Slip-on convenience meets all-weather versatility in these rugged 10-inch Wellington boots. A waterproof-breathable membrane works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet warm and dry in all weather. A steel toe adds critical impact resistance, while a reinforced shaft stands up to daily wear on the farm. The durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ground.
- Oil-tanned leather upper
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Country of Origin: Imported