Men's durable fleece-lined hooded jacket that's wind-resistant and water-repellent.
Work hard, play harder. The first Carhartt outdoor gear was released in the 1930s under the name Super Dux. This men's jacket continues the legacy, bringing technical outdoor features to our classic active jac. It blocks wind, shrugs off light rain, and has a soft sherpa lining for warmth. The nylon is lighter and stronger than traditional duck fabric, giving it the durability and comfort for days on the move.
- Super Dux™: 7.75-ounce nylon with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Sherpa-lined for extra warmth
- Secure zipper left chest pocket
- Two lower front pocket
- Rib-knit storm cuff
- Center-front zipper with kissing welt
- Two secure hook-and-loop interior pockets
- Drop-tail, adjustable hem
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord for safety
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket on wearer's left side
- Double stitched main seams