Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 - Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
This men's Carhartt coat gives you durable warmth without restricting mobility. Made with an insulated Cordura® shell that fights off cold, wind, abrasion, and light rain. Includes reflective details, extra flex where you need it, and all the pockets you could ask for.
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black reflective taping on center back and front pockets
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Droptail hem
- 3M™ reflective Carhartt patch
- Left-chest map pocket with zipper closure; Two lower-front pockets with snap closure; Right-chest snap-button pocket; Inner zip and hook-and-loop pockets
- Model No. OC4460-M
- Country of Origin: Imported