MURRARY LOG SCULPTOR EVENT
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Murray Carhartt Store Log Carving Giveaway
2. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Murray Carhartt Store Log Carving Giveaway (the "Contest") is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of Utah who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Carhartt Retail, LLC ("Carhartt"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families or persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
4. HOW TO ENTER.
A. Contest Location; Contest Period. The Contest will be held at the Murray, Utah Carhartt retail store located at 116 E Winchester St., Murray, UT 84107 (the "Store"). The Contest begins December 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM and ends December 6, 2014 at 4 PM (the "Contest Period").
B. How to Enter. Contestants wishing to enter should complete a Contest entry form located in the Store. All entry forms must be received at the Store by 3:00 PM. (Entry form must be complete to be eligible.) Limit one entry per participant.
No copies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be accepted. Once submitted, entry forms become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Carhartt is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or (ii) any error, omission, defect, delay in delivery, theft, damage or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries.
For a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Store during the Contest Period, or online at: http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NewsItemDetailView?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10101&newsItemId=8.
5. SELECTION OF A WINNER. On or about 4:00 PM on December 6, 2014, Carhartt will review all valid entries throughout the Contest Entry period. A winner will be chosen at random at the end of the Entry Period.
In the event that a potential winner is deemed ineligible in the sole discretion of Carhartt, does not accept the Prize, or does not comply with all of Carhartt?s eligibility verification and other requirements, the Prize may be offered to an alternate winner.
Contestants MUST be present at time of prize announcement in order to win Grand Prize.
6. PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize will be randomly selected. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) wood carving. (Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $300.00.)
Prize(s) are non-transferable. All taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize Winner. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize, except at Sponsor?s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating, contestant releases Carhartt, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, and agencies of each of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, tax liabilities or damages of any kind arising from contestant?s participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating, contestant agrees to these Official Rules which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) disqualify from this or any contest it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or any other aspect of this Contest; and (ii) cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest in the event that errors, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor?s control, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may award the Grand Prize according to these Official Rules from all eligible entries received prior to the time of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to extend or end the Contest Period in the event that Sponsor receives an insufficient number of qualified entries in the Contest (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).
Any and all disputes with respect to this Contest will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Michigan exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Michigan and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Michigan. By participating, contestant consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in/for Dearborn, Michigan. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Except where prohibited, by participating, contestant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest, but in no event attorneys? fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive damages, incidental damages, consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. (NOTE: Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply.)
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable law, by entering this Contest, each participant affirmatively and irrevocably agrees, consents to, and grants Sponsor the right to use their name, image, likeness, voice, city, state, country, and/or other material for any and all proposed including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional, marketing, and/or publicity purposes in connection with this Contest, in all forms of media now and hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, without any obligation or further consideration. By entering this Contest, each participant affirmatively and irrevocably agrees not to issue any publicity of any kind concerning the Contest, the Sponsor, or any or Sponsor?s products or services without the prior written approval of Sponsor.
9. SPONSOR. Contest sponsor ("Sponsor"): Carhartt Retail, LLC, 5750 Mercury Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.
The Murray Carhartt Store Log Carving Giveaway (the "Contest") will be held at the Murray, Utah Carhartt retail store located at 116 E. Winchester St., Murray, UT 84107 ("Store"). Contest begins 12/06/14 and ends on 12/06/14 at 4:00 PM (the "Contest Period"). Open only to legal U.S. residents of Utah who complete a Contest entry form at the Store. One (1) Grand Prize will be randomly selected. Grand Prize consists of one (1) wood carving. (ARV of Grand Prize is: $300.00) Contestants MUST be present at time of prize announcement in order to win Grand Prize. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. For additional Contest details, see Official Rules posted in Store during Contest Period, or online at: http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NewsItemDetailView?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10101&newsItemId=8. Sponsor: Carhartt Retail, LLC., 5750 Mercury Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.